The Software Information Industry Association (SIIA) today announced that Larry Schwartz, President of Newstex, is serving as the Chairman of the SIIA Previews, the all-new Information Industry Summit prequel event, on Monday, January 29, from 1:00PM-6:00PM, at the corporate headquarters of CIBC World Markets.
â€œLarryâ€™s experience as a serial entrepreneur and board member for the Content Division has made him uniquely qualified to chair the inaugural SIIA Previewsâ€ said Ed Keating, Vice President of the Content Division of The Software & Information Industry Association. â€œLarry has worked very hard to create a top notch program that is bringing new companies with new perspectives into the SIIA.â€
These 11 companies have been selected to present at Previews in the following categories:
- Decision Tree Media creates private-label web guides that drive qualified leads to sales channels.
- Eurekster empowers communities to own and refine site-based web search.
- Generate, Inc. delivers real-time company intelligence with integrated social networking tools to deliver personalized information to business professionals.
- Near-Time integrates a group weblog with wiki pages, team events and shared files in a hosted and secure collaborative environment.
Content Delivery Companies:
- Dragonfly provides a world-class multi-media content delivery network that builds revenue through engagement, retention and advanced metrics.
- Inform Technologies LLC metatags publisher’s existing content and editorial assets to deliver an enriched, personalized online experience, dramatically increasing page views, visitor loyalty and revenues.
- Pando Networks offers a free, simple to use application with an unprecedented underlying network architecture for rich-media content delivery.
- RealTimeMatrix has pioneered break-through technology that enables anyone to get relevant content from the Web the instant it is published.
- Attributor is creating a platform that provides transparency and accountability in online content use and licensing for the rapidly growing content economy.
- Cranium Softworks, Inc. helps streamline the publishing and content delivery process and protects online intellectual property.
- iCopyright, Inc. specializes in developing technology for digital content marketing and licensing.
SIIA Previews also features a keynote address by VC guru Fred Wilson, Managing Partner at Flatiron Partners & Union Square Ventures, and a networking cocktail reception.
Register to attend: SIIA members $200; Non-SIIA members $350