Newstex President Larry Schwartz has been re-elected to the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) Content Division Board of Directors after a two-year hiatus.
Having spent six years on the SIIA Content Division Board of Directors previously, Larry had reached the maximum of three consecutive terms. Now, he’s back on the Board for the 2012-2013 term where he’ll help the SIIA develop and prioritize the Division’s initiatives and determine the projects, activities and events to be undertaken in the near future.
The newly elected (and re-elected) board members include:
- Nancy Aldrich-Ruenzel – Vice President and Publisher – Pearson Education
- Simon Beale – SVP, Global Sales & Training – ProQuest
- Chris Broekhoff – COO, VP Business Development – MEI
- Dan Duncan – Sr. Director, Government Affairs – The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Barry Graubart – Vice President, Marketing – ReisReports.com
- Kevin Novak – Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology – The American Institute of Architects
- Larry Schwartz – President – Newstex, LLC
These board members will join the following mid-term board members:
- Robert Barber – CEO – Environmental Data Resources
- John Blossom – President – Shore Communications Inc.
- Anthony Capon – Vice President, Content, Corporate Markets – Dow Jones & Company
- Edward Colleran – Senior Director, International Relations – Copyright Clearance Center
- Adam Gross – CMO – The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Edward Keating – Chief Content Officer – BLR
- Daniel Kortick – Partner – The Wicks Group of Companies, L.L.C.
- Scott Livingston – Vice President – LexisNexis Group
- Peter Marney – Senior Vice President, Global Head of Content Marketplace – Thomson Reuters
- Guillaume Mazieres – Executive VP, North America – TEMIS
- Ann Michael – President & Principal Consultant – Delta Think, LLC
- Jeffrey Massa – President & CEO – YellowBrix, Inc.
- Robin Neidorf – Director of Research – Free Pint Limited
- Claudio Pinto – Director Business Development – Thomas Industrial Network
- Frank Rubino – Director – MarkLogic
- Daniel Schaible – SVP Content – BurrellesLuce
- Mary Jo Zandy – Managing Director – Berkery, Noyes & Co
The goal of the SIIA Content Division Board is to advance business priorities for the content industry by bringing industry perspectives and acting as the voice of SIIA member companies. Please join us in congratulating Larry on his appointment!