ACI Information Group is a proud member of the American Library Association.
The ACI Scholarly Blog Index is a collection of scholarly blogs specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s academic researchers. Faculty, students, librarians, and other researchers needing credentialed opinion and commentary by experts and thought leaders find the ACI Scholarly Blog Index a valued resource for their collections.
Institutional subscribers can access the full range of metadata and workflow tools available within the ACI Scholarly Blog Index, including:
- Full-text and linkout access to the original scholarly blog
- Blog authors’ professional and social connections, journal articles, and Tweets
- The ability to refine search results by Library of Congress classification
- Full citation and export options
- Bookmarks and Lists tools
For more information, visit the ACI Scholarly Blog Index to review our editorially-curated collection of scholarly blogs for every academic discipline, or request an ACI trial customized to your institution.